Volunteering at the Moggill Marathon is a great way to get involved in your community and help out in a meaningful way.
Volunteering is open to people of all backgrounds and ages, so if you’ve ever wanted to be part of something bigger than yourself, this is the perfect opportunity! You can volunteer to help with setting up, clean-up, handing out water and cheering runners on during the race – no experience necessary!
Signing up is easy and we provide volunteer training for those needing more guidance.
So volunteer today and make your mark at the Moggill Marathon today!
We require volunteers in the week leading up to the event and over the event weekend including:
- Event day traffic controllers (must be 18+ and complete an online course)
- Registration desk on race day
- Race kit packing (pre-event)
- Water stations
- Directional attendants
Volunteering is a great way to meet a variety of people from all walks of life and you’ll have fun while giving back to the community.
Reasons to volunteer
- Try something different and new
- Opportunities to develop friendships
- Learn new skills
- Challenge one’s personal confidence
- Experience for future employment within the industry