Not running, but would still like to be involved?
Become a MM Volunteer
As a not-for-profit event, we could not deliver this event without our volunteers and their incredible drive and passion, especially at that time in the morning!
If you would be interested in volunteering in 2022 please register below.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We require volunteers in the week leading up to the event and over the event weekend including:
- Event day traffic controllers (must be 18+ and complete an online course)
- Registration desk on race day
- Race kit packing
- Water stations
- Directional attendants
Volunteering is a great way to meet a variety of people from all walks of life and you’ll have fun while giving back to the community.
Reasons to volunteer
- Try something different and new
- Opportunities to develop friendships
- Learn new skills
- Challenge one’s personal confidence
- Experience for future employment within the industry